We are excited to spring forward and get the most from the lengthening days this season! To celebrate the transition from winter to spring, we’ve gathered together a special selection of fresh, oil-infused products to help you maximize your spring cleaning!
Learn more about how your order can qualify for these rewards or shop now for these amazing products. Here are a few of our ideas to help get you inspired with your new essential oils:
- Dilute several drops of Eucalyptus Globulus with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply after working out for a relaxing massage.
- Diffuse alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, or Tea Tree for an amazing aromatic experience.
- Add Eucalyptus Globulus to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating clean that will leave your hair smelling like you just left the spa.
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine by adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or combining it with conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon to create an aromatic environment that is clean smelling and positive. Lemon pairs beautifully with other citrus oils, such as Tangerine, and Bergamot, or with Stress Away™ for a diffusion blend that smells like lemon meringue pie!
- Citrus Fresh Vitality tastes great, and it also makes a great dietary supplement! Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- Stay hydrated by giving your daily intake of water a burst of flavor. Infuse your water by adding 2–3 drops to a glass or bottle of water.
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 ounces of fruit juice, vegetable juice, smoothie, or NingXia Red®. Be sure to take a drink whenever you’re looking for a quick burst of hydration and flavor.
What are your favorite oils to use in the spring? Share with us in the comments!